Steps of Justice Awareness Outreach to Cambodia
June and August 2012
Location- Phnom Penh, Cambodia
The Steps Of Justice trips are not just your normal outreach trips, they are a combination of Justice awareness, education on justice issues both locally and internationally and lots of opportunities to work with those who are the victims of injustice. Some of the things that you will be doing on your outreach are the following:
- hanging out at the Happy Tree orphanage that brings in children with HIV/AIDS
- spending time in the slums with the poor putting on children’s programs, running clinics on sanitation and hand washing and doing hair washing for the kids in the villages
- hearing from organizations on the ground like IJM, Friends International, Hagar, and World Vision.
- We will also be having meals at restaurants that are geared to employ former street children and victims of human trafficking in order to help them restore their lives
- We will be doing our shopping at places where all the material and goods are made by former sex slaves and trafficked victims. All the proceded from your purchases goes back into the programs that restore these individuals lives.
Contact info- Phil Cunningham at email@example.com